So much goes into buying or selling a home. It can be emotional, it definitely takes time, and sometimes a little extra help is needed. When it comes to families who have children with autism, we’re ready to go the extra mile to ensure that everyone in the family has a positive house hunting experience.
We “get it” because we’ve lived it. Darla is a proud stepmom to a son with autism—she truly understands the situations that are challenging for parents and works to find solutions that allow everyone in the family to feel comfortable.
- We help to create a plan for showing your home that minimizes any change that could impact a child with autism
- We’ll accommodate the need for quiet or low-key house tours
- We’ll work within your schedule and understand the need to stick to that schedule
- We encourage you to bring your children to look at homes with you—they’ll be living there, too!
- We want you to take the lead. Tell us what we can do to best meet your family’s needs
Want to know more? Contact us and let us know how we can help!