It’s officially fall, and time to take in the cooler weather and beautiful colors. And don’t forget to sample some pumpkin items along the way.
Here are some of our favorite ways to celebrate Fall:
- Trax Farms or Soergel Orchards’ Fall Festivals
- Zoo Boo at the Pittsburgh Zoo and Creatures of the Night at Audubon Society of Western Pennsylvania
- Phantom Fall Fest at Kennywood
- Monster Pumpkin Festival at Heinz Field
- Fall Foliage Train Rides at the Oil Creek & Titusville Railroad
- Fall Craft Days at Seven Springs Mountain Resort
What are your favorite things to do in Pittsburgh during this time of year?